Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/nprajan/eachparent.com/wp-content/themes/retro-fitted/library/functions/core.php on line 27
A to Z: Reflections

13 Responses

1. Yvonne Lewis
    Yvonne Lewis May 3, 2013 at 6:02 pm | | Reply

Congratulations on your achievement. I’m glad you made it despite gremlins beforehand.

Yvonne.
    A TO Z AMBASSADOR.

2. Printed Portal
    Printed Portal May 4, 2013 at 6:12 am | | Reply

5 awesome things. getting it all done in a 22 minute slot is pretty impressive :)

3. Amelia
    Amelia May 4, 2013 at 10:26 am | | Reply

You’ve been so efficient at posting, puts me to shame! :) All your posts have been truly well thought out and most were really hilarious and insightful. Glad we could do April A to Z this year together! It helped that you were always telling me to post already when I was slacking LOL

4. Teresa Coltrin
    Teresa Coltrin May 5, 2013 at 9:52 pm | | Reply

I haven’t read your posts yet. Can’t wait to do it.

congrats on finishing!

5. Connie Gruning
    Connie Gruning May 9, 2013 at 11:54 am | | Reply

Great reflection post. I hope you have a GREAT VACATION!!!
    This was my first A to Z and I can’t wait for next year.
    Connie
    Peanut Butter and Whine

6. Trisha
    Trisha May 10, 2013 at 7:50 pm | | Reply

One of my favourite things about the A to Z is always the many different things I learn during the month of April! There are so many different themes and it’s awesome to see everyone’s creativity. :)

Congrats on your A to Z achievement!

Trisha @ WORD+STUFF

7. Praveen Rajan
    Praveen Rajan May 12, 2013 at 10:03 pm | | Reply

Very proud of what you have achieved!

8. Tina Downey
    Tina Downey May 18, 2013 at 5:48 am | | Reply

Congrats on finishing! 22 minutes is indeed impressive. I’m nowhere near that fast…
    Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself, too. Enjoy Europe!
    Tina @ Life is Good
    Co-host, April 2013 A-Z Challenge Blog
    @TinaLifeisGood, #atozchallenge

9. Shannon Lawrence
    Shannon Lawrence July 10, 2013 at 4:22 pm | | Reply

Way to go on getting it done in 22 minutes! And congratulations on making it through the challenge.

Shannon at The Warrior Muse